Deeb Blum Murphy Frishberg & Markovich is able to streamline staffing, reduce costs and increase billable hours by switching to Vantage
Deeb Blum Murphy Frishberg & Markovich PC is a full-service law firm in Center City Philadelphia that offers personal service, innovative technology, insightful research, and industry experience to represent its clients in a broad array of legal matters. Key practice areas include commercial litigation, representation of lenders in documentation of commercial loan transactions, work-outs, bankruptcy, debt restructuring, employment law, tort litigation, trusts and estates and construction law. Because this law firm prides itself on leveraging emerging technology in order to provide superior customer care, Deeb Blum Murphy Frishberg & Markovich made a decision to invest in a competitor’s premise-based IP telephony system. However, this system soon wore out its welcome as the premise-based solution became too costly and time-consuming for the firm’s IT department to maintain.
Frustrated with their initial phone system choice, Deeb Blum Murphy Frishberg & Markovich turned to Vantage for help. Vantage performed an evaluation of the firm’s current situation and then created a customized solution utilizing our Vantage MAXvoice Hosted Phone Service solution, including the incorporation of new features such as linguistic search tools for quick information retrieval that were desired by this technology-savvy organization. Also, because Vantage MAXvoice is a “hosted” solution, Vantage took over responsibility for maintaining the phone system, freeing up the firm’s IT department to concentrate on their many important clients and cases.
In virtually no time, the switch to Vantage MAXvoice solution significantly increased staff productivity at the law firm and improved client billing saving Deeb Blum Murphy Frishberg & Markovich both time and money. Additional benefits include:
- Minimized staffing since one receptionist can now manage incoming calls for remote offices or attorneys working from home for the entire firm.
- Unites all staff as if they were working in the same building.
- An increase in billable hours by an average of 30 hours each month with detailed billing by client code for both inbound and outbound calls.
- Productivity gains of up to 4 hours per week per employee because unified messaging enables them to check only one inbox and simultaneous ring allows answering of all calls.
- Innovative technologies such as linguistic search tools allowing for quick and accurate information retrieval.
Today Deeb Blum Murphy Frishberg & Markovich benefits from the same technology utilized by the largest law firms and companies in the world. Increases in billable hours along with an overall reduction in costs are just a few of the advantages gained by switching to the Vantage MAXvoice Hosted Phone service. For more information about Deeb Blum Murphy Frishberg & Markovich click here: http://www.dbmfmlaw.com/