This is an ideal solution for Entrepreneurs, Architects, Consultants or any Licensed Professional who runs a business out of their home but who also wants to project professionalism while getting the convenience of having one phone system that meets both their home-based business and personal/residential needs and do it all at a low monthly cost. Just because you are working from home doesn’t mean that you have to break the bank to get a business phone system that makes you look like the “big guys” or settle for phone or cable company service that is really designed for personal/residential home use. We also give you one simple monthly bill separating and detailing your home-based business vs. your personal/residential phone charges for your expense tracking purposes.
Quite possibly the most feature-rich Unified Communications home office solution in the industry
In addition to Vantage’s feature-rich Vantage MAXvoice Phone Service base package which comes standard with Unified Messaging and a multitude of other calling features that the phone and cable companies either don’t offer or would charge you extra, we also give you in our SOHO Package:
- 2 Direct-Inward-Dialing (DID) lines with separate phone numbers: with one line for your home-based business calls and the other for your personal/residential home calls.
- 2 Separate Voicemail boxes: with each dedicated to the respective business or personal/residential home line.
- Unlimited Domestic Calling: for both business and personal/residential home lines.
- Mobile Phone Integration: for either your business or residential line (your choice).
- Music-On-Hold: for the business line.
- 1 IP Fax Line
- Intercom Paging
- Conference Bridge: A Conference Bridge is included but you pay for conference call usage.
Keep your existing business and/or personal/residential phone numbers by porting them to your new Vantage SOHO Phone Service for FREE.
Base package includes attachment of up to 6 phones. Adding 7 to a maximum of 10 phones is extra. All phone equipment cost is extra. (see below).
The package cost for the Vantage SOHO Solution
including all of the above is only
How adding additional phones works
You can attach or assign up to 6 phones to either line without incurring any additional monthly charges. For example, when you assign a phone to a particular line say your personal/residential home number, only calls coming in on your home number will ring on that phone. This will give you the flexibility to pick-up residential calls (or business calls if you prefer) throughout your home wherever you decide to place an additional phone, perhaps in a garage, a bedroom or family room. Likewise, phones assigned to your business line will only ring when you have incoming business calls. Beyond 6 phones you will incur a monthly charge for additional phones up to a maximum of 10. That monthly charge would be either $4.99 for additional phone extensions or $24.99 if you require an additional DID line with a separate phone number.
Other optional services include:
- Toll Free Numbers
- Vanity Numbers
- Softphone for your personal computer
- A monthly leasing option for all phone hardware
All you need is a nearby power outlet and your existing Internet Broadband Service connection to connect to Vantage.